Skip to main content

My review of the Graze Box

Have you heard of Graze box? I hadn't either until a couple months ago.

I saw a card in one of my magazines advertising this box of healthy snacks that get shipped directly to your door. The card had a code on it to get my first box free- so I thought sure why not?
NOW I'm hooked!

I can log into graze.com and select what I know I won't like- everything is default set to "try" but I can change them to "trash", "like" or "love".
I have no clue what's coming in my box so it's a fun surprise every time I see it in my mailbox.

They are perfectly packaged and proportioned. I just grab one and throw it in my purse and then I know I have a healthy snack with me for later in the day. Each box comes with 4 snacks. You can have your boxes delivered every week, biweekly or monthly. You can also order one-off boxes whenever you like.

After I try a new snack I just log in and change the button from try to like or love ... or trash.
That way they know what to send me more of.

Also they have BIG BOXES coming soon. So those things that I absolutely love and can't get enough of I can order larger quantities to have at home for whenever I'm craving a healthy graze snack.

I highly recommend you give it a try ... AND ... If you use my code you can get your 1st and 5th boxes for FREE!!! 
Just go to Graze.com and enter JULIEN9PP as the code
Or follow this link: https://www.graze.com/us/p/JULIEN9PU



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weight is just a number

The Answer? The all do. Each of these women weight 154 lbs Just for an FYI: The average American woman is 5'4" and weighs 164 lbs.

Stretching for flexibility

Stretching is such a critical aspect of life. Stretching will not only improve your athletic abilities it will also help prevent injuries. When you stretch it allows your joints to move in their full range of motion.This is also a great technique to get blood to flow to your muscles. When it comes to cheerleading stretching is a huge aspect. Why? because the focus is on flexibility. When my cheerleaders ask me how to get better jumps- my answer is always to stretch daily. So how do you stretch for cheer? - First you never want to start with cold muscles. So first thing to do is is a light jog for 5-10 minutes. After that your muscled will be warm and ready to be stretched out. - Next focus on your major muscle groups and muscles that you use frequently. For cheer, that would be your calves, hamstrings, quads and hips.It is also a good idea to stretch your back and neck. - When you stretch your right side, make sure you are also stretching your left side. - Hold your stretch

3-day workout week