Skip to main content

24 Day Challenge



So a little while back I had asked about some kind of diet supplement. I have found it!!

I'm going to do the Advocare 24 day challenge and I want you to do it with me!

(msg me for details)


Here's how it works:

Days 1-10 Cleanse Phase:

Herbal Cleanse- This is gentile and not scary at all. Its not what you think it is, no time off work needed I promise! It's making sure that your body is functioning like it should be.
Spark- This is a mental focus drink that will last for about 3-5 hours. There is no crash and burn with this!
Omegaplex- This has the omega 3 fatty acids in it. These are great for your hair and nails but it will also cure your cravings for fats that are bad for you.

Days 11-24 Max Phase:

Spark- You will have more of the mental focus drinks.
Shakes- These come in 3 flavors and are great for breakfast. They have 24 grams of protein to get your metabolism going for the day.
MNS- This is your nutrition supplement  You will have a better maintained energy throughout the day and you'll sleep better at night.

Optional Side items:

Catalyst- Includes amino acids. Recommended to help keep and define lean muscle
Thermoplus- Contains sage and tea extract to help you use the calories you consume more efficiently. Metablolism booster.
Carb-ease- Helps inhabit the breakdown of carbohydrates and fats in your body.
DVD- each workout is 24 minutes long.

Some of you may be asking why do I need to do this? After all I do still need to eat healthier and exercise on a regular basis. Shouldn't that be enough? YES it should be. Unfortunately some of us need a little extra help. 
I have been trying to live a healthier lifestyle for over 6 months now and I am afraid I have hit a road block. What I am doing for my body is just not enough. 
Being a mom of 3 I don't have more time to hit the gym than the 2-3 days I am already doing- and making healthy food decisions with 3 little kids is not easy. Still I am going to keep trying and hold steadfast.
I feel like my body needs not only the good healthy cleanse so that I am absorbing my nutrients like I should be. But then the max phase to be sure that I am getting all the good stuff that I need.
Not to mention that I am super excited to see how the Spark drinks work for me- I definitely need help there!

So today I am asking you to not only support my challenge but to do it with me. Msg me for details... or click here to get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weight is just a number

The Answer? The all do. Each of these women weight 154 lbs Just for an FYI: The average American woman is 5'4" and weighs 164 lbs.

Stretching for flexibility

Stretching is such a critical aspect of life. Stretching will not only improve your athletic abilities it will also help prevent injuries. When you stretch it allows your joints to move in their full range of motion.This is also a great technique to get blood to flow to your muscles. When it comes to cheerleading stretching is a huge aspect. Why? because the focus is on flexibility. When my cheerleaders ask me how to get better jumps- my answer is always to stretch daily. So how do you stretch for cheer? - First you never want to start with cold muscles. So first thing to do is is a light jog for 5-10 minutes. After that your muscled will be warm and ready to be stretched out. - Next focus on your major muscle groups and muscles that you use frequently. For cheer, that would be your calves, hamstrings, quads and hips.It is also a good idea to stretch your back and neck. - When you stretch your right side, make sure you are also stretching your left side. - Hold your stretch

3-day workout week