Skip to main content

Spark Review (ReBlog)

Love this review I found about Spark. Find it HERE or read below:


Have you ever been to an electronics store and found a great deal on men’s cologne?
No?  Well how about a two-for-one deal at a car lot, have you seen one?  I wish.
What about a farmer’s market?  Ever been to one and found an incredible energy drink product you've never seen before?  No?  Well nah nah in your face I have!
This summer I took a trip to the local farmer’s market with my mom, my greatest excitement being the possibility of finding a flawless eggplant to complete my cornucopia crafting project.  Sarcasm.  Anywho, I walked by a table where a nice lady was selling Advocare performance products.
This table just reeked of multi-level marketing, but I couldn't resist inquiring about the“Spark” energy drink powder packets.  Without even telling the saleswoman about my status as an EF writer, she grabbed a bottle of water, filled it with a whole packet of Spark, and let me continue on my way while I drank the bottle down. 
Less than 20 minutes later: holy organic cucumbers Batman!

Taste

I later bought three flavors of my own Spark packets: grape, fruit punch, and mandarin orange.  They also offer citrus and cherry.  All you need is a cold bottle of water,  one of these packets mixed into it, and it will plaster a smile onto your lethargic face. 
The experience was better than I could have even expected, especially after E-Boost set my standards so low.  Not one stage of the show can be categorized as bitter, transparent, overly sweet, or overly tart.  Delish!

Ingredients

/begin list/ 120mg caffeine, 750% B12, 750% B6, 300% niacin, GABA /end list/

Effect

No matter how you consume a packet of Spark, whether it be straight, snorted, mixed into your Easy Mac flavor packet, or… oh ya mixed into water, you are guaranteed the perfect long-lasting energy boost. 
No joking around here, these packets are simply the perfect pick me up.  This will be my first product review where I end up purchasing more of what I sampled.

Verdict

Advocare Spark changed my energy drink life.  I can now truthfully say that given the immediate availability of a Spark packet, I would choose a bottle of water from a cooler instead a stand-by favorite energy drink.  That’s right, a flavored bottle of water over, say, a NOS or Rockstar Punched Citrus. 
Up until Spark, that’d just be crazy talk.
Reviewed by Dusty Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weight is just a number

The Answer? The all do. Each of these women weight 154 lbs Just for an FYI: The average American woman is 5'4" and weighs 164 lbs.

3-day workout week

Stretching for flexibility

Stretching is such a critical aspect of life. Stretching will not only improve your athletic abilities it will also help prevent injuries. When you stretch it allows your joints to move in their full range of motion.This is also a great technique to get blood to flow to your muscles. When it comes to cheerleading stretching is a huge aspect. Why? because the focus is on flexibility. When my cheerleaders ask me how to get better jumps- my answer is always to stretch daily. So how do you stretch for cheer? - First you never want to start with cold muscles. So first thing to do is is a light jog for 5-10 minutes. After that your muscled will be warm and ready to be stretched out. - Next focus on your major muscle groups and muscles that you use frequently. For cheer, that would be your calves, hamstrings, quads and hips.It is also a good idea to stretch your back and neck. - When you stretch your right side, make sure you are also stretching your left side. - Hold your stretch