Skip to main content

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Ok so I've been working on this for a little while now. It's not perfect yet but I thought I would go ahead and share with you ...

I ... have ... my own ... YouTube Channel !!!


I'm so excited. If you have been following me on Instagram (Get_Fit_With_Julie) then you know that I have been doing short workout videos for you to try at home. At first I just thought that no one really cared. Then I would get messages from people saying that they enjoy my videos. And then people would let me know when  it has been a while since I uploaded a new one. Like OMG seriously- I had a following!

So I thought why not put them on YouTube for the whole world to see.

I am seriously so excited about it. Like I said it's not complete yet and I'm sure I will be fixing it as I learn every day- but I would REALLY REALLY love your support along the way.

Will you ...
not only go watch my videos but also
Like
Share
and most importantly SUBSCRIBE to the channel
then tell all your friends to subscribe too.

MY CHANNEL

CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weight is just a number

The Answer? The all do. Each of these women weight 154 lbs Just for an FYI: The average American woman is 5'4" and weighs 164 lbs.

Stretching for flexibility

Stretching is such a critical aspect of life. Stretching will not only improve your athletic abilities it will also help prevent injuries. When you stretch it allows your joints to move in their full range of motion.This is also a great technique to get blood to flow to your muscles. When it comes to cheerleading stretching is a huge aspect. Why? because the focus is on flexibility. When my cheerleaders ask me how to get better jumps- my answer is always to stretch daily. So how do you stretch for cheer? - First you never want to start with cold muscles. So first thing to do is is a light jog for 5-10 minutes. After that your muscled will be warm and ready to be stretched out. - Next focus on your major muscle groups and muscles that you use frequently. For cheer, that would be your calves, hamstrings, quads and hips.It is also a good idea to stretch your back and neck. - When you stretch your right side, make sure you are also stretching your left side. - Hold your stretch

3-day workout week